0.9 Patch - Changelog:
tldr: New node forhelps with the clear. The build is more than fine for 0.9, feel free to start with it.
- Manifest Armor now looks super cool.
- got a new node called , which provides your weapons faster clearspeed.
- and no longer grant Critical Strike Avoidance. You can get additional CSA on your rings to counteract these changes.
- from now grant less more damage, but more stun chance. Not that relevant change.
- nodes changed a bit numerically, but it shouldn't make a big difference.
- cooldown got nerfed a lot. It shouldn't be a big problem for this build, since we mostly use it on bosses.
About the build
Hi, I'm Oplewi. This build is a tanky minion summoning build, where you only need to useon Monoliths, and maybe twice on bosses. It's the laziest build that I've played. If you like to watch some movie or Netflix on an other monitor while spin to win, you'll love this build!
We use a and 12 which is an army by themself. I'll give some tips to the nodes and skills later in the guide, but most of our damage comes from the .
You have a decent clearspeed with this build. You cannot be stunned while usingand with the helps of the node, we don't have to worry about using at all. One thing to note here is that you need time to summon your weapons. You can have a total of 12 . You summon one in every ~2sec with the nodes, so this is why the is a big help. You can manage to summon all of them without the Body Armour, but it definitely helps.
As a mentioned before, you have 12, therefore you need all of them, to delete bosses. If they're up, and you use your combo correctly, (I'll describe it later in the guide) the bosses will explode in seconds.
With this build you can actually cap your armour (85%) in a lvl 100 zone! How? You get armour from the after every summoned forge weapon, then the your actual Body Armour has a tons of armour by itself. You can scale this with the to the moon. But this isn't even all of your scaling. You have a lot of resistances from your passive tree, and you can get flat rolls on your Idols too. You are stun immune, since you use all the time. You have capped critical strike avoidance with the and some on your jewellery. Also you have 300-500 life regeneration based on the number of the summoned . On top of that you get 35% less damage taken via and .