So as previously mentioned, we are abusing Shuriken's node, and there's multiple ways we can achieve the threshold required.
Firstly, we have to take into account that the way we are speccing Shuriken's tree is to let them "shotgun" a single target by throwing them in a single line rather than being spread out. This means that every use of Shurikens will apply multiple instances of an ailment with each throw.
At baseline, Shurikens throws 3 projectiles, then by speccing into or we get extra projectiles and then adds another set of 2, for a potential total of 9 projectiles that is then cut in half and rounded up by the node (which allows the skill to shotgun). With this setup we get:
9 projectiles / 2 = 4.5, which is rounded up to 5 projectiles per throw.
Of course, we have to balance our mana usage/requirements as and add an additional base mana cost to the skill itself. We get into this a little later.
So with all this in mind, if we spec into being able to throw 5 Shurikens PER use and have AT LEAST 100% and 100% chance, we would only need 3 uses of Shurikens to max cap and get to the 180% MORE damage threshold.
Try to get hit the enemy to get the buff from , but even if you don't hit the enemy you get the buff from on use, which grants 3 stacks so 150% bleed chance for free. Then proceed to spam . Also remember to use to execute enemies with at 15% or less health.
Main combo would be to use and then either:
- For small/medium trash and faster pathing, use to proc which will trigger that apart from it's circular AoE will throw daggers from . Also since we are using node from after we proc each shadow will leave behind a spinning blade which follows enemies. NOTE: Optionally you can also manually use in order to execute the combo while is on Cooldown.
- For bigger threats like a pack of tougher monsters, use which will send up to 3 spinning blades to the enemies with a big AoE and then explode but also Shadows created after using will leave another set of spinning blades.
In between both of these you can use or (IF you specced them to remain at 0 mana cost) to regain mana, and also will passively recover your mana on use.
For this we do four things:
- We stack health as normal, and really, as required by any build.
- Cap Glancing Blow Chance, for this we use and gearing up with and affixes/blessings or even idols to cap this defense layer.
- Cap Endurance % and try to squeeze in Endurance Threshold, mainly through blessing from "The Age of Winter" Monolith Timeline.
- Get reliable high leech by using with an Axe and a Dagger.