Bob wasn't just a builder, he was also a mage... with a spoon.
This is probably the most fun I have ever had with this game, using this build. I expected theto be another meme like was, but I was wrong.
This guide is going to be broken down into several parts, but I will attempt to keep it as simple as possible. Please keep in mind, that many of you "could change this" or "try this instead". Please, I encourage you to make a detailed build guide here on lastepochtools.com
This build has several working parts, and can easily be changed or modified to fit a playstyle or gear available. I will try to give you the very simple version of this break down, as I usually do.
This build utilizes the newas our primary damage source. The better this is rolled, the better the results will be, although, our attack speed will be so fast, it will make up for low rolled ailments. We really want a well rolled implicit, if we can, EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.
The reason why this build works is because of the way that multipliers function in this game. For every ailment we apply to an enemy, that enemy will receive 8% more damage. We are adding (if you follow this guide) at least 10 ailments, which after all the damage is calculated adds another 80% of whatever that number was before. EX 100 DMG if we add 80% more, we now do 180 DMG. That's enough of that.
Our main goal in this build is to:
- Stack Intel (this gives us damage, attack speed, ward, cooldown reduction and mana on potion use)
- Stack Cast Speed (Allows us to be fluid in our casting - watch demo)
- Stack elemental Dmg (We hit with all elements, but cold is our bosser/big boy dmg)
- Stack Resistances (We need at least 150% in fire ( ), and as much as you can muster in cold ( ) However, the more we have in all of them, the bigger our explosions will be on with the node (its KEKW)
- Stack DMG overtime (Because of the way we apply dmg ( , , , , , and others applied with ) this help us clear out trash)
Standard rotation isseveral times, and either use manually (which if you had a cold rune will also proc ) or move into the pack with that will also cast (but not cast ). when in trouble or to buff up the damage.
Gearing Bob, won't be easy, but it is worth the grind.
As always, my builds never require LP to function, but the build can be improved if found.